Colorado Metal Buildings
Absolute Steel services all major cites and towns in Colorado with its steel building kits and carports including but limited to Denver, Alamosa, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, Pueblo and Durango!
Please look over our shipping features here.
If you’re considering a steel building in Colorado’s high country (and that can get REAL HIGH) be sure to check with your local building department and let us know what the Design Snow Load is where you intend to build. We’ve shipped our steel building kits and carport kits all over America and we know they can withstand most any snow load but they have to be designed with that in mind. In most areas, our steel building and carport kits for Colorado will be just fine if we use our 4’ On Center frame system but when building real high in the mountains, a metal building might require a bit extra. Please let us know when making specific inquiries.
When using our Design and Price Center to see what a steel building or carport kit will cost in Colorado if you would please check the box that says “36” or more of accumulated snow” that will put you into our standard 4’ On Center frame system which will engineer for up to about 45 lbs per square foot.
All steel building kits and carports headed for Colorado feature the following and more!
- More styles of Colorado steel building kits than any other manufacturer. See all of our styles here.
- More styles of carports for Colorado than any other manufacturer.
- Our galvanized tubular steel frame system comes with a 20-year warranty.
- Exterior panels come with various lengths of warranty against fading, chalking or peeling: 20 years, 30 years or 50 years.
- Environmentally friendly—approximately 67% recycled materials.
Absolute Steel Buildings and Carports – Designed for the Do-It-Yourselfer
Easy to Assemble Steel Building Kits and Carport Kits