- Two-car single-slope carport
- 18′ Wide x 20′ Deep x 7’2″ Clearance *
- 30 lb snow load / 90 mph wind
- Concrete base mount plates available
- EASY ASSEMBLY
* Ground Mount Clearance: 7’11”
* Concrete Mount Clearance: 7’2”
- Auto / Truck / RV cover
- Play Areas
- Dry Goods Cover
- Boat Storage
- Equipment covers
- Apartment carports
Absolute Steel’s Single Slope 2 Car Carport represents the most honest free standing metal carport value in America. This engineered steel carport is sturdy – it brags of a 30 lb. snow load capability and can withstand 90MPH winds.
Our standard kit easy to assemble too! Your entire freestanding carport kit consists of 33 parts! That includes the posts, panels and all the trim. The frame itself consists of a mere 12 pieces. And the unassembled kit can be transported in the bed of a pickup!
Don’t be fooled by cheap and flimsy carports that are only rated for a 10 or 20 lb. load. Our single slope carport is all steel and rates for a 30 lb. per square foot snow load and a 90 mph wind load*. Available in white only, the rugged 26 gauge painted panels come with a 25 year warranty against the paint chalking, fading or peeling!
Single Slope Carport Gallery
- Just 33 parts—that’s it!
- Just 12 pieces in the frame section
- Includes posts, panels and all trim
- Concrete base-mount plates are available
- Transport it quickly to your site: it all fits in the bed of a pickup
Strong and Durable
- All steel
- 26-gauge painted panels, available in white
- Snow load: rated for 30 lb. per square foot
- Wind load: 90 mph
- Optional: original engineers plans, stamped and sealed by an engineer licensed in your state
- 25 year warranty
Unlike the competition offering you “clip together” aluminum carports with a 10# or 20# Snow Load rating, Absolute Steel’s Single Slope 2 Car Carport has a 30# Snow Load rating and a 90 MPH Wind Load rating.
This is backed up by third party independent engineers.
Our steel roof decking is rugged 26 gauge, structural, R-panels with a siliconized polyester paint finish (top & bottom) that is fully warranted against fading, chalking or peeling for a full 20 years from the date of purchase.
- 26 ga full hard (80KSI) steel
- Class 90 uplift test rating (UL580)
- Class 4 Impact Resistance rating (UL 2218)
- Class A Fire Resistance rating (UL790)
Our steel frame system consists of 3” x 3” galvanized columns (14 Ga. / 55,000 KSI) and 10” x 2.5” galvanized stiffened steel C purlins (14 Ga. / 55,000 KSI)
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE
Need 60′ x 40′? Or how about 120’x 40′? Whatever the size, you tell us what you need and we will do our best to make it happen. As with anything there are limits, but we have a fine team of professionals ready to take a look at your project and let you know if we have a free standing metal cover that will work for you.
Don’t let the word “custom” concern you. Rest assured you will be getting the best possible protection for the least possible per square foot cost.
There is no comparison to the quality especially when considering the price! Ours is 30-40% less money than our competition and our price includes delivery!**
We are so confident that this is one of the best buys on carport kits that we encourage you to shop the competition!!
A competitors price: $2,695.00 + shipping
(without a 30lb snow load capability)
OUR PRICE DELIVERED:
Shipped to the nearest freight terminal in the lower 48 U.S. states.Contact us below for shipping information to areas outside of this.
CUSTOMER PICKUP PRICE:
Pick up in Terrell, TX or Tempe, AZ.
This is the customer pickup price at
one of our facilities in Texas or Arizona.
* Original engineered plans,stamped and sealed by an engineer licensed in your State, are available upon request for an additional charge. Achieving load bearing characteristics described above are dependant upon proper installation.
** Price includes delivery to the nearest freight terminal to the zip code you furnished us when ordering. Jobsite delivery is available for an additional $85 in most areas. (Standard kits only. Custom sizes may have additional freight cost and will be quoted by job)
Let’s Start the Conversation
Email us using the form below, or
call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs. We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.