- Covered parking for multifamily housing – by statistics, protection for tenant vehicles dramatically raises property value, marketability and tenant retention.
- Covered parking structures for commercial and institutional complexes – a high-value feature that attracts and retains tenants, and helps them to better serve their clientele and staff.
- Commercial Outdoor Storage – steel canopy protection from the elements for equipment and goods.
- Fully Engineered and American made – our steel structures have held up to the extreme conditions of Hurricane Katrina and winds of over 100 MPH. They have survived rust-free deep within salt mines, were unfazed by the Arizona desert, and stood tall in the freezing Canadian tundra.
Covered Parking Structures: Design Options
Full Cantilever Covered Parking
Semi-Cantilever Covered Parking
Post and Purlin Systems
Tubular Steel Frame Systems : Designed for RV and boat storage facilities
RV Storage / Mini Storage Facilities!
Add covered parking to your facility, with little or no money down, with our smart lease. Immediately profit from increased cash flow.Click Here for More!
ABSOLUTE STEEL quality is undeniable. We are so confident in our structures that our frame systems have a 20-YEAR WARRANTY and the exterior panels have a 20 to 40 year warranty against fading, chalking or peeling.
Commercial Carports: Project Design, Engineering and Execution
Any commercial carport project begins with an idea. Many steps follow to move that idea into reality, and that is what we do. In serving a long list of customers – in the private sector and at all levels of government – we’ve established a solid reputation for integrity, product quality, superior service, and reliability. We’re proud of that reputation, and look forward to demonstrating its worth as we work with you. We can assist you with all aspects of your commercial parking requirements, including:
- Site layout
- Architectural design selection and review
- Structural design and analysis
- Foundation design, engineering and layout
- Design and engineering documentation
- Installation advice and troubleshooting
Whether your project is simple, or you face special challenges such as seismic activity, extreme weather, or restrictive local ordinances, our expert team will work with you, your architects and planners to complete the job smoothly.
Absolute Steel – Used by the TOUGHEST customers in the WORLD…
ABSOLUTE STEEL has a good reputation that is decades old, and our buildings have been tested by all branches of the US Armed Services for durability, ease of construction and superior value. We wouldn’t be where we are today – one of America’s leading metal building manufacturers – if this was not true.
Our steel structures stand strong in some of the toughest environments. Our structures stand strong with snow loads in excess of 60 lbs per square foot from the Sierra Nevada mountains to the freezing Canadian tundras. You can find our structures along the coast line of Florida, where sustained wind loads are in excess of 140 mph. They are constructed deep down in the Cargil salt mines, in the deserts from Afghanistan to Death Valley, California.
ENGINEERED PLANSOriginal plans, stamped and sealed by an engineer licensed in your state, are provided at a nominal rate. Achieving load bearing characteristics described in any plans is dependent upon proper installation.
INSTALLATIONWe supply all materials for our commercial parking structures – installation is by contractors you retain. A table of estimated installation costs can be seen here. As with every phase of your project from conception to completion, our team is available to consult with you on contractor selection.
FINISHINGIt’s understood you will want to tailor your carports’ finish to integrate with the rest of your property – so full cantilever, semi-cantilever and T-frame supports are delivered in bare steel, ready to prime and paint. Steel roofing panels may be ordered in a wide range of colors.
SOLAR PANEL READYAbsolute Steel fabricates a variety of steel frame carport systems that accommodate photovoltaic arrays (solar panels). Our carport frame systems are in use by some of the largest names in the solar industry. More information on solar canopies here.
COMMERCIAL PARKING PROJECT EXAMPLES
Click an image to enlarge.
* Original engineered plans, stamped and sealed by an engineer licensed in your State, are available upon request for an additional charge. Achieving load bearing characteristics described above are dependent upon proper installation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.