Metal Building Kits : Easy to Install
METAL BUILDING KITS manufactured by Absolute Steel come in a variety of styles, models and sizes to fit most any demand. Whether it is for residential or commercial use, Absolute Steel’s fabrication of our galvanized tubular steel building system is unsurpassed.
We don’t just sell metal building kits, we are the source manufacturer.
ABSOLUTE STEEL makes easy-to-install metal building kits specifically for you. We have no dealers, no resellers, and there are no middlemen when it comes to Absolute Steel. We like it that way because we get direct feedback from the end-user. Through the years this enables us to adapt and build upon the quality of our structures.
Our customers love the easy assembly of our steel building systems. No forklifts or cranes required.
Besides quick installation, we know clients have aesthetic preferences. That’s why our stand-alone framing system lets you use your choice of exterior materials. This means you can use wood, stucco, brick, or veneers on the building’s exterior.
As the manufacturer of your metal building kit, we can accommodate custom specifications and sizes. Over the years, we’ve designed kits for all kinds of steel structures. For instance, with roofs, feel free to opt for mansard eaves or gambrel roofs. If you love windows, you can add windows galore. We often manufacture portable structures, like emergency and disaster relief housing. Talk to us if you’ve got a specific idea in mind.
We also have a budget-friendly starting point with our six base styles we manufacture. Each can be sized or customized in hundreds of ways, without breaking the bank.
…And Plenty of Sizes
Structures are available in standard widths from 10 feet wide to 40 feet wide, anywhere from 12 feet to over 200 feet long.
Available in 6 styles – With thousands of size, color, and configuration options
Our Metal Building Kits Are Superior Because…
Engineered for an Easy Installation
Designed for the DIY’er. Whether you’re a big company or a private citizen adding to a residential property, our systems are DIY-intended. That means most sizes in our kits won’t need heavy machinery like cranes and forklifts. No matter who you are, you’ll get complete, well-illustrated and easy-to-follow instructions explaining the entire process. If you’re ever at a loss during the construction phase, our customer service team is a phone call away.
So, with an Absolute Steel metal building kit, you can expect:
- Detailed, well-illustrated instructions with every kit.
- Delivery of the kit right to your jobsite in well-marked, organized bundles.
- Parts designed to minimize premature wear and tear during the installation.
- Tasks require easy-to-find, standard tools.
- Smartphone-friendly, step-by-step instructional videos, in both English and Spanish!
We can’t guarantee you’ll have all the tools needed for erecting our kits, but they’ll be budget-friendly and easy-to-find. Most of what’s needed is in the average DIYer’s toolkit or available for rent nearby.
High Quality Frame System
Built Tough: Our American-Made Steel Framing System
- We only use quality steel that meets our strict engineering standards. Our structures face heavy weather of all kinds with tough customers like the US Armed Forces – and the reason is that our buildings are built on all-American steel.
- Our stand-alone frame system is flexible for our clients’ needs and style choices. This means you can use our metal framing system along with any style of exterior you choose to apply to it. Want a brick house or a stucco façade? It’s doable with our stand-alone steel framing when you order our kit without exterior panels.
- When we say made in the USA, we mean we fabricate every single part of our frame system. In fact, if you call our customer service team, they’re a short walk away from the guys making your frame system.
- Don’t take our word for it. Have a look at the technical aspects that prove why our steel framing system is the best in the business. That quality engineering is why we back our framing systems with a 20-year warranty.
- Exterior panels also have 20- to 40-year warranties against fading, chalking, or peeling. Warranty lengths depend on your exterior paneling choice.
Your Building Your Colors
Your Choice of Colors. Our panels come with a minimum warranty of 20 years, up to 40 years, depending on the product. They come in a variety of attractive colors, with the warranty guaranteeing they won’t fade, chalk, or peel.
Click here for color options for steel panels and trim
Absolute Steel: Tested and Trusted
AT ABSOLUTE STEEL, we’re proud of our reputation for quality products that last decades. We’ve earned that over many years by providing structures used by all levels of the US Armed Services. The military needs buildings to go up without fuss under duress, that handle heavy weather in any terrain.
You’ll find Absolute Steel’s metal-framed building kits in the harshest climates on Earth. In the Sierra Nevada Mountains, they endure under snow loads exceeding 60 pounds per square-foot. When hurricanes batter Florida’s coastline, our buildings still stand after 140-mile-an-hour winds. At the Cargill Salt Mine, more than 1,700 feet under Lake Erie, it’s our metal framing kits keeping workers safe deep underground. We’ve even provided metal-framed buildings for US Forces in Afghanistan.
Governments big and small, in settings of all kinds, use our structures. So do major commercial clients, from marinas and parking lots to universities and power utilities. But we deliver the same strong, easy-to-assemble products to residential DIYers all across the country too. Like the Travis family, in Arizona, who wanted a steel frame but needed a custom exterior to satisfy their Homeowner’s Association. Or the 30 x 60′ custom showroom ordered by a classic car collector in Oregon. See more of the great projects and testimonials from our DIY clients here.
See For Yourself
Please take a look at the images below for real examples of what our customers have created with their Absolute Steel building kits.
The above is a video created and submitted to us by one of our customers – the person installing the building. Click play above, turn on the sound, and enjoy watching!
Ready? Let’s Start the Conversation
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs. We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.
Or Email Us…
"*" indicates required fields