Overview and Company Summary
Absolute Storage LLC., dba Absolute Steel, is a U.S. manufacturer of a tubular steel building system that is adaptable to a wide variety of purposes. Our products are organized into five categories: Buildings, Housing, Relief Housing, Carports (commercial and residential) and Shade Covers.
Absolute Steel structures are organized into five categories:
- Buildings (shop, garage, warehouse, and storage)
- Residential Housing
- Transitional Disaster Relief Housing
- Carports (commercial and residential)
- Shade Covers (boat, vehicle, equipment, personnel)
The keynote to a structure from Absolute Steel is the simplicity of assembly that permits inexperienced labor with common tools to easily build an engineered structure. Unlike other steel structures, an Absolute Steel structure is packed and shipped in easy to manage bundles, which permits delivery to most any global location with a minimum of special equipment and with common modes of transport.
Since founding in 1999, Absolute Steel has fulfilled building orders to over 100 government agencies, over 1,000 corporate clients, and thousands of individual public sector purchases.
Absolute Steel structures are in use in every state in the U.S., and in many locations across the globe. Each area has its own unique environment and hence engineering requirements; Absolute Steel is prepared to accommodate them all. The company has met or exceeded engineering criteria for:
- 60 pounds per square foot/2.87 kilopascal snow load
- Seismic issues throughout California, Hawaii and Alaska
- Wind loads of 140 mph (225.3 kph) sustained winds, not three-second gusts.
Because Absolute Steel is the manufacturer, the company can rapidly design and produce building systems which conform to specific requirements.
Designated as a Small Business, Absolute Steel is committed to excellence in creating innovative and flexible structures for all our customers.
Certifications and Contracts
- US Federal Government:
- GSA GS-07F-9481S
- Category: 361 10, 361 10A
- State of Texas
- TXMAS 8-56010
- American Welding Society
- 332311 – Prefabricated metal building and component manufacturing
- 332312 – Fabricated structural metal roofing
- 423330 – Roofing, siding, and insulation material merchant wholesalers
- 624230 – Emergency and other related sources
- 236220 – Construction (including new work, additions, maintenance)
- 332322 – Roof deck, roofing, siding
- CAGE Code: 31KW6
- DUNS number: 029716797
- Status: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Company Facilities and Equipment
Absolute Steel, LLC maintains production facilities on its own properties in Arizona and Texas. We utilize proprietary equipment (robotic welders and multiple piece benders) to ensure efficient and quality production thereby offering the best value possible.
The company’s administrative infrastructure controls inventory and parts manifests for more than 4500 standard product sizes in more than 15 unique styles. As well as industry proven sizes, the company can accommodate most custom requests.
Expertise and Experience
Since founding in 1999, Absolute Steel has fulfilled orders to over 100 government agencies, over 1,000 corporate clients, and thousands of individual public sector purchases. Below is a small sample of some of the higher profile customers we serve.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Forest Service
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Army
Currently, Absolute Steel’s building system is in use in the following countries: U.S.A., Nicaragua, Canada, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Additional services provided by Absolute Steel may include:
- Site evaluation & selection
- Structural Engineering
- Onsite management & Training
- Shipping Logistics—domestic or international
PO Box 11744
Tempe, AZ 85284-0030
5806 East Mineral Road
Guadalupe, AZ 85283