The Shed Row equestrian structure is engineered and manufactured with the same quality and material as our world-famous metal building and carport kits.
- The shed row equestrian structure is a single-sloped shelter with no center aisle.
- A shed row is a smart choice for those with limited space.
- You can still get shelter for your tack and feed by converting one stall into a feed and/or tack room. Finish the ceiling off in most any suitable material.
Options are Available
- You may order your Shed Row structure with any number of stalls.
- You may opt to use the Shed Row as the main structure, while using portable corral panels of you may build your own corrals to go with the Shed Row.
- Alternatively, you may order your Shed Row with 12′ x 12′ or 12′ x 24′ corrals to be shipped with your kit.
Note: Images below are shown with only partial paneling. This is done so that you can view some of the component details. Unit includes full roof paneling on all models.
Shed Row Main Structure Only
- Base model mare motel
- 24′ wide x 12′ deep
- 2 stalls
- Starting at $2,121 delivered
Shed Row With Corrals
- Includes 12′ x 12′ corrals
- 24′ wide x 12′ deep main structure
- 2 stalls with corrals
- Starting at $4,313 delivered
Shed Row With Turn-Outs
- Includes turn-out pens
- 24′ wide x 12′ deep structure
- 12′ x 24′ turn-outs
- 2 corralled stalls
- Starting at $5,211 delivered
- Sales tax will be applied to above prices for Arizona residents
- Our FREE SHIPPING will drop your order at the freight terminal nearest your address. If you would like delivery from the freight terminal to your residence or job site, we will help you arrange this. Extra charges may apply.
- If your building code exceeds a Design Snow Load of 20 psf, your pricing may be higher due to the heavy-duty frame that is needed for higher snow loads.
All of our equestrian and livestock structures are built with the same steel frame and panel quality as all of our metal buildings and carports. Use the links below to see technical information on our buildings (a new window will open).
- Steel frame and panel information.
- Engineered plans
- Foundation information
- DIY – Build it yourself
- Warranty: Our frame systems have an industry-leading 20-year warranty. The exterior panels, depending upon which panel you purchase, have a 20 to 30 year warranty against fading, chalking or peeling.
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.