Yes, our steel building kits and carport kits are available in Alaska. And when one considers the Snow Loads in parts of Alaska, that says one heck of a lot for the structural integrity of our steel buildings! Shipping needs to be individually quoted as it can be pricey but then Alaskans are used to that.
When a customer called some years ago to get a price on a carport kit in Palmer, Alaska our first reaction was, “Heck, you ought to just take down a couple of trees and build it out of wood.” His answer surprised us because he said there was only brush and that the growing season wasn’t long enough to grow trees of any size. We never knew that about Alaska and so our first steel building kit “up north” went to Palmer, Alaska and there’s been many more since then.
All our usual warranties and features apply to steel building kits sent to Alaska and a partial list of them is as follows:
- More styles of steel building kits than any other manufacturer. See all our styles here.
- More styles of carports for Alaska than any other manufacturer
- We serve all cities and towns in Alaska including Juneau, Anchorage!
- Our galvanized tubular steel frame system comes with a 20-year warranty.
- Exterior panels come with various lengths of warranty against fading, chalking or peeling: 20 years, 30 years or 50 years.
- Environmentally friendly – approximately 67% recycled materials
- Many styles and colors to choose from
Alaskans — Please call us at 877-833-3237 so we can provide you with accurate pricing!!
Absolute Steel Buildings and Carports – Designed for the Do-It-Yourselfer
Easy to Assemble Steel Building Kits and Carport Kits