ABSOLUTE STEEL metal building kits come in a variety of styles and models to fit most any purpose, taste, and budget. Our metal buildings are manufactured for everything from light residential use on up to heavy-use commercial applications.
If you are looking for a small 200-square-foot home workshop, a 600-square-foot guest house, or a large commercial metal building of 4000 square feet or more we have you covered.
ABSOLUTE STEEL offers you a metal building kit built upon a high-strength, galvanized tubular steel frame system that goes together easy. Our structures are designed to be assembled without the need for special, high-priced equipment, such as forklifts and cranes.
Additionally, many of our buildings feature a stand-alone framing system that gives you the flexibility to use a broad spectrum of exterior materials such as wood, stucco, or veneers.
Our Metal Buildings Are Superior Because…
We offer a wide variety of sizes, styles, and models from which to choose. We manufacture six base styles, each of which can be sized and customized in hundreds of ways. View the different metal building styles here.
Sizes That Fit Your Needs and Purposes
- Available in standard widths from 10′ wide to 40′ wide. Whatever you need, we are the manufacturers, so we can fabricate to your exact specifications.
- Lengths can range from 12 feet to 200 feet or more. Absolute Steel can fabricate to meet your requirements. Building heights and roof pitches can be adjusted to your needs, too.
Custom sizing and specifications are available. Over the years we have been commissioned to design and fabricate many different types and styles of metal structures, including buildings with gambrel roofs, sloped roofs with mansard eaves, portable buildings, emergency and disaster relief housing…just about everything you can imagine.
This is one of the advantages you enjoy when you deal with the actual manufacturer.
ABSOLUTE STEEL buildings are designed for the DIY’er. We engineer all our steel building systems to be do-it-yourselfer friendly. Each building kit comes with complete instructions. Our instructions are simple to follow, and well-illustrated so it’s easy to see what’s being talked about, every step of the way.
- Complete and well-illustrated instructions included with each building kit.
- Easy to handle parts for less user wear and tear.
- No hard to find tools needed for assembly.
- No unwieldy, large lifting equipment on most sizes.
- Complete step by step video series, which is accessible by smart phone on the job site.
Most times buying new tools is not an issue. Absolute Steel structures go together with tools that many DIY builders already have on hand or can easily rent or purchase; none being specialty high-priced tools.
- We do not use foreign-made steel that we could buy at cheaper rates – it just doesn’t meet the technical specifications called for in engineering.
- Our frame system is referred to as a stand-alone frame. This means that you can use a metal frame, and then install your choice of exterior to it. Use wood, stucco, brick, and the like. All you have to do is order one of our metal building kits without the panels. Easy, right?
- None of our parts are fabricated outside of the USA. When you call our customer service department, the person answering that telephone is a short walk away from where the product you’re interested in is being made.
- Check out the technical aspects that prove why Absolute Steel’s building system is the superior system for your steel building kit.
We are so confident in our structures that our frame systems have a 20-YEAR WARRANTY and the exterior panels have a 20 to 40 year warranty against fading, chalking or peeling. Panel warranties are dependent upon which panels you choose for your building.
ABSOLUTE STEEL metal garages are available in widths up to 40′ wide; standard lengths start at 20′ and increase in 4’or 5′ increments until you run out of land. Our metal garages are offered in standard heights starting at an eave height of 7.5′ and can be increased in 1′ increments up to a 15.5′ eave height. A 15.5′ eave height can give you clearance of 15′-4″ on a 40′ wide garage!
If your project demands it we can also manufacture our steel building kits in a custom size to fit your needs without the “custom” cost.
Available in 6 styles – With thousands of size, color, and configuration options
Your Choice of Colors
Color options for steel panels and trim
Your garage kit’s exterior panels can come in 18 attractive colors and are fully guaranteed for up to 30 years against fading, chalking or peeling.
Mobile device users: The color visualizer may not be visible in all mobile devices. If you do not see the visualizer below, your device cannot render Flash files.
Used by the TOUGHEST customers in the WORLD…
ABSOLUTE STEEL has a good reputation that is decades old, and our buildings have been tested by all branches of the US Armed Services for durability, ease of construction and superior value. We wouldn’t be where we are today – one of America’s leading metal building manufacturers – if this was not true.
Our steel structures stand strong in some of the toughest environments. Our structures stand strong with snow loads in excess of 60 lbs per square foot from the Sierra Nevada mountains to the freezing Canadian tundras. You can find our structures along the coast line of Florida, where sustained wind loads are in excess of 140 mph. They are constructed deep down in the Cargil salt mines, in the deserts from Afghanistan to Death Valley, California.
All branches of the U.S. Armed Forces use our metal building kits. They are also the choice of many city, county, state and federal government entities, fire departments, police departments, municipal departments, and more.
Our steel structures are certainly not limited to government uses – our buildings are used by THOUSANDS of private individuals and businesses large and small, all across the United States. For a taste of what we mean, just take a look at some of our satisfied commercial customers.
See For Yourself
We are proud of our buildings and could talk about them for days. However, we realize you don’t have that kind of time. So please take a look at the images below for real examples of what our customers have created with their Absolute Steel building kits.
Customer DIY Gallery
Building Project Gallery
Want a Real Person?
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs! We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.