Looking for a steel building kit or carport kit in Florida?
Our Design and Price Center can give you immediate pricing that includes shipping to most any location in Florida!
Absolute Steel has been privileged to serve quote a few metal building and carport customers in Florida over the years. Experience has shown us that if you’re in a rural area in Florida that it’s likely you won’t need to acquire a building permit if what you’re building can qualify as an agricultural building, at least that’s what a number of our building kit buyers have told us.
If you’re on the coastline of Florida and are considering a steel building kit or carport kit, your Wind Loads are likely in the 140 MPH sustained Wind Load category. That’s quite a breeze! To meet these Wind Loads it’s possible you will require a 4’ On Center steel building or carport with extra anchoring fabricated for the base rails.
Check out some of the features that make Absolute Steel a popular choice for steel building kits and carports in Florida:
- More styles of steel building kits than any other manufacturer. See all our styles here.
- More styles of carports for Florida than any other manufacturer.
- We serve all cities and towns in Florida including Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, Pensacola, Melbourne and every Florida town and community in-between!
- Our galvanized tubular steel frame system comes with a 20-year warranty.
- Exterior panels come with various lengths of warranty against fading, chalking or peeling: 20 years, 30 years or 50 years.
- Environmentally friendly—approximately 67% recycled materials.
Click here for details on shipping to your jobsite in Florida.