Absolute Steel is proud to offer our customers the FHA Title 1 Home Improvement Loan. We work closely with a lender who specializes in this financing model, which works for the majority of our customers.
This flexible and affordable loan gives homeowners the opportunity to finance barns, garages, workshops, carports, metal buildings, agriculture buildings, and more structure types.
No Equity? No Problem!
- No equity or appraisal required*.
- No prepayment penalty.
- FICO scores as low as 640**.
- Payment terms up to 20 years.
- Pre-approval in just minutes.
* = New residential structures must have been completed and occupied for a minimum of 90 days.
** = Subject to credit approval.
- An owner to the property must apply for loan.
- 640 credit score for borrower, 600 credit score for co-borrower.
- There must be an actual home on the property. Vacant land won’t qualify unless the customer owns a home next to the vacant land.
- Financing not available in Texas.
- Up to $47,000 in cash (Depending on credit score and income).
- Up to 20 year terms.
- No equity or appraisal required.
- No pre-payment penalty and customers can pay off the loan as early as they want.
- Fixed payments. They never fluctuate or adjust.
- Rates from 3.5% – 9.5% (Depending on credit score, term, loan amount and number of liens on property).
- Customers receive their money about 2 weeks.
- Roofing, garages, barns, metal buildings, agricultural buildings, pole barns, horse barns all qualify.
How to Apply
- Use our online pricing system to get a quote on your desired structure. Make sure to save the quote when you’re done for later reference!
- Call or email us to inquire about financing and provide your quote number.
- We then put you in touch with the lender direct. We do not make financial decisions in-house, nor do we ask you for your sensitive personal information.
- Once you apply, you should have a decision in minutes. If you are approved, the purchase process begins!