RV Carports and Shade Shelters
RV carports our overall quality time and should be taken care of. Other than mechanical maintenance, the best way to care for your RV is with a metal RV cover.
The best RV carports on the market today are produced by our company. Our steel carports are used in many commercial RV storage facilities, including our own. Thousands of homeowners have been using Absolute Steel for sheltering their RVs, boats, trailers, and other specialized equipment.
Wide Variety of Choices
We offer a wide variety of sizes, styles, and models from which to choose.
Our RV carport kits are available in several styles…
Sizes That Fit Your Needs and Purposes
- Absolute Steel carports are available in standard widths from 10′ wide to 40′ wide. Whatever you need, we are the manufacturers, so we can fabricate to your exact specifications.
- Lengths can range from 12 feet to 200 feet or more. Absolute Steel can fabricate to meet your requirements. Building heights and roof pitches can be adjusted to your needs, too.
- The Canopia by Palram styles are not customizable as we do not manufacture these models.
Custom sizing and specifications are available. Over the years we have been commissioned to design and fabricate many different types and styles of metal structures, including buildings with gambrel roofs, sloped roofs with mansard eaves, portable buildings, emergency and disaster relief housing…just about everything you can imagine.
This is one of the advantages you enjoy when you deal with the actual manufacturer.
Engineered Easy To Install
ABSOLUTE STEEL RV carports are designed for the DIY’er. We engineer all our building systems to be do-it-yourselfer friendly.
Each carport kit comes with complete instructions. Our instructions are simple to follow, and well-illustrated so it’s easy to see what’s being talked about, every step of the way.
- Complete and well-illustrated instructions included with each kit.
- Easy to handle parts for less user wear and tear.
- No hard to find tools needed for assembly.
- No unwieldy, large lifting equipment on most sizes.
Most times buying new tools is not an issue. Absolute Steel structures go together with tools that many DIY builders already have on hand or can easily rent or purchase; none being specialty high-priced tools.
High Quality Frame System
High-Quality American-Made Steel Frame System
- Our frame system is referred to as a stand-alone frame. This means that you can use a metal frame, and then install your choice of exterior to it. Use wood, stucco, brick, and the like. All you have to do is order one of our metal building kits without the panels. Easy, right?
- None of our parts are fabricated outside of the USA. When you call our customer service department, the person answering that telephone is a short walk away from where the product you’re interested in is being made.
- Check out the technical aspects that prove why Absolute Steel’s building system is the superior system for your steel building kit.
Backed By Rock-Solid Warranties
We are so confident in our structures that our frame systems have a 20-YEAR WARRANTY .
The exterior panels have a 20 to 40 year warranty against fading, chalking or peeling. Panel warranties are dependent upon which panels you choose for your building.
Sizes and styles available to fit your space and need
ABSOLUTE STEEL RV covers and shade ports are available in widths up to 40′ wide; standard lengths start at 20′ and increase in 4’or 5′ increments until you run out of land. Our carports are offered in standard heights starting at an eave height of 7.5′ and can be increased in 1′ increments up to a 15.5′ eave height. A 15.5′ eave height can give you clearance of 15′-4″ on a 40′ wide garage!
If your project demands it we can also manufacture our steel carport kits in a custom size to fit your needs without the “custom” cost.
Choose From Many Options
- Our metal RV carports can be configured in multiple varieties.
- Choose from thousands of size, color, and options configurations.
- You can go roof-only, leaving the sidewalls open.
- Or you can choose extra panels to wall in one, two, or three sides.
Your Choice of Colors
Your RV cover’s exterior panels can come in 18 attractive colors and are fully guaranteed for up to 30 years against fading, chalking or peeling.
RV carports and shade shelters are what we do. We design them. We manufacture them. We use them – we store over 300 RVs on the same property where we manufacture our metal RV covers.
More RV Carport Examples
Ready? Let’s Start the Conversation
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-833-3237
with any questions or quote needs. We are here to help.
Customer service and pricing available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time Monday – Friday.
Or Email Us…
"*" indicates required fields