When you’re considering a metal building kit or any type of carport system in Michigan, you need to consider an Absolute Steel building system.
Absolute Steel building and carport systems are engineered to withstand cold weather, heavy snow, high winds, and moist air from the Great Lakes. Our galvanized frame systems are corrosion and rust resistant. We ship our building systems to customers in Michigan on a regular basis.
Our Design and Price Center can give you immediate pricing that includes shipping to anywhere in the state of Michigan.
Michigan weather and elevations present no problems as far as engineering for Absolute Steel – we have had our metal structures in Michigan for years.
Check out some of the features that make Absolute Steel a popular choice for steel building kits and carports in Michigan:
- More styles of steel building kits than any other manufacturer. See all our styles here.
- More styles of carports for Michigan than any other manufacturer.
- We serve all cities and towns in Michigan including Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Lansing and all points in-between.
- Our galvanized tubular steel frame system comes with a 20-year warranty.
- Exterior panels come with various lengths of warranty against fading, chalking or peeling: 20 years, 30 years or 50 years.
- Environmentally friendly – approximately 67% recycled materials.
Absolute Steel building systems are proudly
MADE IN THE USA with American steel and labor.